Saturday, August 2, 2008

one of my favorite video games

Continuing the football themed posts today I will write about a favorite football video game. I like to play video games, but I have not played one in a while. I am to busy on my computer trying to learn how to make a video game and entering sweepstakes.

As I said I like playing video games although I am not good at playing them. At least I don't think I am good at playing them. Anyway my favorite type of games are sports video games. One of my favorite sports video games was NFL 95 or was it NFL 94 I can't member the exact name.

On kickoffs I liked to kick the ball to the sideline and off the computer opponent so the ball would go out of bounds on the 10 or 5 yard line. On offense I enjoyed playing Mel Gray because he could not be tackled easily if at all and rushing him every time I wold score 100 points in less than a half of football. On dense I liked to bring a linebacker to the line and blitz every down. The linebacker would get to the quarter back every time well almost every time. I always controlled the linebacker.

Another thing I liked to do was block field goals. I would get a fast linebacker and bring him up to the line and when the ball was snapped for the kick blitz and get to the holder. That worked a few times I think.

Of course sports video games were not as hard back then as they are now. I think they are better now thought. They have better graphics and more things to do. I hope to make a sports video game myself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment