Wednesday, August 27, 2008

one of my favorite books is upgrading and rapairing pc's

One of the first computer books I read was Upgrading and Repairing PC's, fifth edition. I got interested in PC hardware because of Dave chalk's computer show. So I got Upgrading and repairing PC's to learn more about computer hardware. The book was a couple of years old when I got it.

It's a big book, but I did not mind I was so excited to learn more about computer hardware. I read most of the book. I think it took me a couple of months to finish. I learned a lot from the book even though I did not have a computer and had never seen the inside of a computer. I knew almost nothing when I started the book, but I learned about hard drives the system bus and CD Rom's.

I recently got a newer edition of Upgrading and rapairing PC's from a library and read 600 pages of it. The computer section of a library is an exciting place, I could stay there all day. I was excited when I got the book home. I could not wait to read the newer edition of Upgrading and repairing PC's. I had a great time reading the book, but did not finish it. Someday I know I will finish an Upgrading and repairing PC's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment