Monday, August 4, 2008

Gimgerbread man walking



This is an animation I made using Blender. The animation is of a gingerbread man walking in place. It's from a tutorial in the blender manual. I've done the tutorial before, but the animation did not turn out good. The gingerbread man looked horrible and he did not walk the way he was suppose to.

The first time I tried this tutorial I saved the animation using avi raw. The file was huge about 35MB for 2 seconds of video. This animation is in quicktime format so it's about 3MB for 1 second of animation. I think I did a good job for my second animation.

My goal is to do one new animation a week and put it on this blog. I am not sure I will be able to accomplish that goal, but I will try. Some of the reasons for not accomplishing this goal would be. The animations take a long time to render, this one took 20 minutes for 40 frames. Uploading the clips also might take to long. So I will keep the animations short.

No comments:

Post a Comment