Sunday, August 10, 2008

Perl Programming language

I did not know there was a programming language called perl until I saw about.com had a site about the language. About.com had an email course to learn perl so I signed up for the course, but never tried to learn perl. I signed up for the email course twice by the way.

The about.com perl emails are where I heard about indigo perl which is perl, php and apache all in one package. I installed indigoperl on my computer, but could not figure out how to get indigoperl to work. After awhile I got indigoperl to work, but I was not interested in learning perl or php anymore.

I thought indgoperl was not being updated anymore, but I looked at the site and I saw it was recently updated. I think I'll get the new version of indigoperl and use it to learn php and test my website on my computer. I am happy indigoperl is still being updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment