Thursday, August 21, 2008

1. My favorite websites about.com

One of my favorite websites is about.com. I remember how I found about.com. It was on the New york public library's site in the best of the web section. I was looking for free compilers at that time because I wanted to learn c++ so I had to find a C++ compiler. The first about.com site I found on the New york public library's site was about.com C/C++. I signed up for the newsletter when I found out the site had a free newsletter.

I don't remember how long it took me to figure out that about.com had a lot of cool websites. I don't think it was a long time though. After I learned of the other sites on about.com I stated signing up for more news letters because the sites were so cool. Now I receive a lot of newsletters from about.com.

I don't know where I would be without the site probably still looking for a C++ compiler. I have learned so many cool things. I've learned about sports, business, computer repair and maintenance, programming languages, math, just so many things. About.com is a great website.

No comments:

Post a Comment