Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The fist gingerbread man I animated

This is the first gingerbread man I animated. I wanted to put my first animation on my blog, but I did not know where the file was on my computer. I checked where I put all my other blender files, but it was not there. I looked in the tmp folder where blender saves files and found it there, but it was not finished. It had 11 frames, but should have had 40 frames. I tried to upload it, but I always got an error when I uploaded the video. So I figured out maybe a video has to have a certain amount of frames to be able to be uploaded.

So that is why it is changed a little. As I said when I put up the last video my first animation was not good. The gingerbread man walked, but he did not walk right. The legs moved back, but they moved back at the same time. The legs did not go one forward and one back like they are suppose to. The arms were not right either. To summarise my first animation was horrible.

So in this short animation I used the original scene and fixed the animation so at least the gingerbread man looks like he is walking. I made the video 50 frames. Looking at my first animation on my computer because I still have the video I think it was only 11 frames. So I did find the original finished file and not some unfinished saved copy like I thought. I guess I messed up the number of frames too. The first animation never had 40 frames. oh well. I used quicktime instead of avi raw which I used the first time. I also tried to make the gingerbread man wave at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment