Sunday, November 9, 2008

A few articles I like

Today I have been reading my RSS reader more than usual and I found some articles I want to talk about. So here I go.

I though an article I read on digg about surfing rats was pretty cool. I mean I never thought before reading the story that rats could surf. Heck before reading the article I would have never thought about trying to teach rats how to surf. very cool!

I also read an article on Gizmondo by Dan Nosowitz about a world of war craft player. Just looking at the picture in the article makes me wonder how anyone could focus with all those monitors. I don't think I could function in that kind of envirement.

And then I read an article on Gizmondo by Dan Nosowitz about a floppy drive. I think it would be interesting to build one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment