Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holloween costume

Make Magazine has a post by jonah Brucker-cohen about a Computer Halloween Costume which I thought was great. I never wore a computer costume, but after seeing the picture of the costume I wish I would have. The idea of a being a computer on halloween had never occurred to me before the make magazine post.

The costume got me thinking about other computer related costumes. I thought how cool it would be to dress up as a PS3, XBox 360, or a Nintendo wii. I think a great Halloween costume would be if I dressed up as a Nintendo game cube, I would look like one of those kids toys where you turn the handle on the box and a head pops up out of the box.

I also think it would be interesting to be a video game cartridge. I though what about dressing up as a frogger or space invaders cartridge from the Atari 2600.

No comments:

Post a Comment