Saturday, November 1, 2008

My sega continued

Today I want to write about some of the games I had for my sega genesis. I had tommy lasorda baseball. I wanted tommy lasorda baseball since I first saw the game and I got it for a Christmas present one year. I did not play the game that much though, but it probably was a decent game.

Today I remembered a few more basketball games that I had that I did not remember I had the other day when I wrote my first post on my sega. I am not sure who they were published by but I know one was called Celtics vs. Lakers and I think I had a few more basketball games called some team vs. some team although I can't remember the exact name of the games.

I do remember I did play those basketball games a lot and that they were fun. If they had a season mode I am sure I did not finish it. I probably could not decide which team I wanted to play and kept switching teams which is to bad because I would have liked to beat those games.

I thought that the lakers vs. celtics and the other games I had with the vs. in the name were the best basketball games I had for the sega genesis. I thought the graphics were good looking, but I don't remember anything about the sound in the games although I do remember they did not have announcers like the new sports games.

No comments:

Post a Comment