Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More sega genesis

I had one hockey game called Mario Lemieux hockey. I thought it was a good hockey game that was fun to play even thought I never beat the game. I liked to check other players into the boards so they would fall down. I also think the game had little mini games that you could play which were fun.

I also had sonic the hedge hog which came with the console. I thought sonic was a good looking game. I was not very good at playing Sonic and never got past the third level. Although once I did get to the last level, but I did that using a cheat.

Another game I had was Mike Ditka football although I think I played the game a lot I can't remember that much about it. I think it was hard to pass the football in the game so I probably ran the ball a lot. The game I think also had on or two sound effects that I heard playing the game. I never beat Mike Ditka football and I am not sure how good I at playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment