Saturday, November 8, 2008

plants blogging

I was reading make magazines blog yesterday and saw an article by jonah Brucker-cohen about a device that allows your plants to post to a blog and I thought how cool. I thought wow that is what I need to get people to read my blog a device to let a house plant write the blog instead. I am sure the plant posts would be more exciting than my posts.

So after reading the article I stared thinking and I wondered what plant would be the best blogger? Maybe a plant that is hard to care for so the posts would be grumpy. I would rather read about a grumpy plants existence than a happy plant.

I also thought if one plant could blog what about having a couple so I would have a bunch of blogs all making money while I sat on my computer playing video games and programming. I would have my own media empire.

If the plants blogs became very famous I could act as their manager and handle newspapers and magazines requests to interview the plants. I would say the plants don't want to be interviewed or read the blogs if you want your questions answered or I could say I just watered the plants and they don't want to talk now.

Bring on the blogging plants I want a popular blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment