Saturday, November 22, 2008

Goal #9 Learn HLA

Goal #9 Learn HLA. I have written 3 other posts about hla. The first one was on June 7 the next was on June 8 and the most recent post was on October 28.

I am still trying to finish the book The art of assembly language. I have read the first volume of the book and I'm now going back over the material to make sure I understand everything. I want to finish the art of assembly language programming book and I am sure some day I will.

There you have it, I want to learn hla, php, javascript, squeak and python, programming languages. I think five programming languages are more than enough to try and learn and that number could be to many to learn for me anyway.

The main things I want to focus on are making a website with JavaScript and php and I also want to focus on program design. What I am tyring to say is I want to find out if I can program and if I can't then I want to find some other hobby. I think it is time I get serious or stop programming altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment