Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hide, The IDE for hla

A week or two ago I downloaded hide, the IDE for hla. I have downloaded and installed hide on my computer before, but never got it to work. I don't know why I did not get hide to compile my assembly programs before, probably after I could not get one program to compile I thought I would never get it to work and gave up.

As I said I installed hide on my computer about a week ago and struggled getting it to compile and run programs, but this time I persevered and got hide working. It took me two hours or more to get it to compile and run simple programs, but as I just wrote I got it working.

It's not that hide is hard to use it's that I seem to make easy things hard and always seem to have lots of problems when using a program that I don't have much experience with. But if I keep trying I can usually figure out how to use a program, but it takes me awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment