Sunday, October 12, 2008

Artweaver/graphic software

Last night I was reading Lifehacker in my RSS reader and I saw an article about Artweaver a photo editing program like gimp or photoshop. I got very excited as I was reading the article because Artweaver seemed pretty cool.

I did not have time to look at the Artweaver website last night so I thought maybe I should not get so excited because the program might be to large for me to download, but the program is not a large download so I did not need to worry.

Reading the article made me excited as I said, but it also made me think why am I so excited I only use gimp to crop and scale photographs for this blog and nothing else so I don't need another photo editing program.

What I am tring to say is I have not made any cool graphics for my bog or website with a photo editing program. My problem with photo editors is the same problem I have with programming langauges I have used them for awhile, but I have not created anthing interesting using either a programming language or a photo editing program/graphics programs. So I think I should set some goals for photo editing/grahics software:

1.Do some tutorials instead of only reading the documentation

2.create some cool graphics for my blog and website

3.practice, practice, practice

4.have fun learning

No comments:

Post a Comment