Monday, October 27, 2008

I've got nothing today

I've got nothing to write about today so I will write about how impressed I am that I have written 165 posts. I mean when I started blogging in May I never thought I would have made it to the end of October. I am sure I thought I would make it a month an then run out of post ideas.

But I am still here and have come up with more posts than I thought I could have ever come up with. I am sure that most of my posts are not very interesting, but I am proud of myself that I kept posting every day. I set a post a day goal and have met my goal hooray.

I enjoy writing because it makes me feel good. I don't know why writing makes me feel good it just does. One other thing when I started I always got nervous about posting, but now I just decide what to write about and write away, how fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment