Friday, October 24, 2008

More NES games, Plus my favorite game

I also had teenage mutant ninja turtles for my NES. The game looked great and was fun to play, but I was not very good at the game. I think I could not get past the first level. That is all I can remember.

The last game I want to talk about was my favorite NES game, Mike tyson's punch out. I enjoyed the game and played it a lot. I think it was a great boxing game because the graphics looked good and I liked the characters you boxed against. I also liked the sound effects.

I did beat mike tyson's punch out once, but I am sure that was just luck because mike tyson could take you down with one punch and he moved fast. I wish I had some cool memories to write about playing the game but I don't, how disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment