Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More NES games

I had one basketball game on my NES, but it was not very good so I won't talk about it. I like the sports games on the new consoles better than the ones I had for the NES or sega genesis.

I liked excite bike, but I was not very good at the game. I would always crash my bike on the jumps and fall way behind the computer. One of the most enjoyable things for me about excite bike was building my own tracks. At least I think you could build your own tracks in the game. I spent a lot of time building tracks and losing to the computer. It was a fun game even thought I wan not good at playing it.

One of my favorite games for the NES was Rad Racer. What a great game rad racer was. It seems to me I spent a lot of time playing the game. It would feel great when I would hit the checkpoints and get more time or was it fuel I don't remember. I did beat the game once, but I used what I think is a cheat, A start, which would give you unlimited chances to beat a level.

No comments:

Post a Comment