Thursday, October 30, 2008

My sega genesis

I'm getting low on posting ideas so I will write about my sega genesis. I got my sega genesis in the early 1990's. The sega genesis came with sonic the hedge hog and one controller. I wanted a super NES, but got a sega genesis instead probably because the store was out of super NES game consoles and I wanted a new console right away so I got a sega.

I had about 10 plus games. Most of the games were sports games mainly basketball and football. Some of the games I can recall that I had were: mike ditka football, NFL 94, NFL 95, sonic the hedge hog. I also had two or three basketball games which I can' t remember the names of. I had I think one baseball game called tommy lasorda baseball.

I also got two more controllers. One was pretty much the standard controller. The other controller I got was fancy and you could program buttons. I am not sure what you could program the buttons to do. The controller had six buttons plus start and pause buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment