Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My favorite cookies

I have eaten a lot of cookies, but now I don't eat them at all. My favorite type of cookies were sugar cookies that I made myself. I think I made them at least once a month, but I might have made the sugar cookies more often I can't remember.

I had to roll the cookie dough out and cut the cookies out with a cookie cutter, I would use a cup or something like that as a cutter to cut the cookies out and then I would put the cut cookies onto a plate and roll out more dough and cut more cookies until I was out of dough. Rolling dough and cutting out sugar cookies was always fun.

After putting the cut dough on a plate I would then transfer about 12 cookies on to a baking sheet and then put the baking sheet into the oven and when the cookies finished cooking I put them on cooling racks to cool off.

Then came the best part of all frosting and eating the sugar cookies. I did not make the frosting myself. I don't know why I did not make the frosting, after all if I could make cookies I could have made frosting. I liked the cookies best when they were cold. I also liked it when the cookies were thick so they would be moist and chewy.

No comments:

Post a Comment