Monday, October 20, 2008

Computer made with Legos

Yesterday I read an article from make magazine about a computer made with Legos. I thought the computer was great, I mean making a computer with Lego's what a creative idea. I never would have thought of making a computer with legos. I think it would be a great project to build.

I remember when I was younger playing with legos, but I did not play with legos very much. I don't think I ever built anything with legos, I probably did not have the patience to spend time building things with legos.

I thought Lego mindstorms were great when they first came out and I saw them on T.V., but I've never had a lego mindstorms set. I think lego mindstorms are great because they can be programmed to do different things and if you have been reading this blog you know how much I like programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment