Monday, October 6, 2008

past win march 2008, Bedding set

The picture is a princess enchanted bedding set. I would say it is my third biggest win this year. The bedding set came in a big box. I was very excited when I saw the box because I thought it might be a T.V or some electronic gizmo.

When I grabbed the box I thought this is so light this can't be a T.V. I opened up the big box and the first thing I thought was I won a purse, but then I looked and realized it was a bedding set.

The princess enchanted bedding set was second prize in some sweepstakes I entered, but I am not sure which sweepstakes I won this prize from because I don't think the paper inside the box said who sponsored the sweepstakes.

Winning this prize made me feel great since I had not won any prizes in the month of march, but this win made me feel like I had a winning month. what a great win this was. I forgot to mention that this win was a complete surprise when it arrived at my door one day, I had no idea I had won the bedding set.

No comments:

Post a Comment