Friday, October 17, 2008

Yes!!, I got Lua to work on my computer

I went to the Lua website yesterday for the first time in a long time and saw a version of Lua that is for windows. The windows version was not a big download so I downloaded it and installed Lua on my computer.

I was worried that Lua wold not work and then I would be disappointed because I could not try Lua, but I did not need to worry because Lua works. I tried a hello world program and looked at the documentation. I also went to a website that has a link to a Lua book that I want to read.

I would like to learn Lua, but I am not sure if I will learn it because I want to start writing useful programs instead of leaning programming languages so I have tried to stick to learning one programming language and I worry that if I start leaning Lua I will be back to the same problem I have had before which was wanting to learn a lot of programming languages and not making any useful programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment