Monday, October 13, 2008

candy

I don't eat candy anymore, well I eat it once in a while. A few years ago I used to eat candy every day. I am tring to eat healthier for my computer because after all without me my computer would get lonely.

My favorite Candy's were Carmel's or tootsie rolls I would start eating them and I could finish a whole bag in one sitting, I did not do that very often thought. I started eating and I could not stop.

I also liked skittles and I could eat a lot of those in one sitting too. My favorite kind of skittles were tropical, the ones in the blue bag, they were so good. I also liked the skittles in the green bag I don't know what they were called, but they were sure tart. I loved taking a handful and putting it in my mouth and wow that would get me awake.

Besides candy I also liked soda. I got up to drinking 3 cans a day, but I don't drink soda anymore either. My favorite kind of soda was coca cola classic which tasted great, but mostly I would drink the the cheapest soda brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment