Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goals for my blog

I think I have written about goals for my blog before, but I want to write some more about my blogging goals. I know I have already written that I want to post to this blog every day and I have done that so far although as I wrote yesterday I wonder how long I will be able to come up with ideas for posts.

I think I should write down my goals so I can read them and know if I am working toward my goals. Another goal I have for my blog is to make it interesting so people will want to read it. I do not think I have achieved this goal. I think most of my blog posts are not interesting, but a least I am posting every day.

Anther goal I have for my blog is to get lots of people to read it. I have not achieved this goal either, but I sure would love it if my blog were popular. I want people to say I don't know what I ever did without sillys blog or I have sillys blog as my home page. Silly we love your blog is something I hope people say some day after I am rich and famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment