Saturday, October 18, 2008

D++ scripting langauge

D++ is another programming language I have tried. I first heard about D++ from The free country about a year ago. I saw D++ and thought wow I should try this language so I installed the compiler on my computer, but I was missing some files so I could not run the the D++ hello world program I made.

I think the files I was missing were VB runtime files. So I thought that meant I needed to have a version of visual basic and I did not have visual basic on my computer which was to bad. I was very disappointed when I could not run the D++ programs, but I got over it.

I just looked on the D++ website and found the files I need to run D++ programs. I don't know how I missed them when I first downloaded the compiler. Wonderful, now I can get D++ to work on my computer if I want to, cool. How did I miss the files the first time, Oh well I've found them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment