Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Magic

Another interest I have is magic. I am not that knowledgeable about magic, but I want to learn a few magic tricks.

When I was younger I got a book from the library that had some simple magic tricks in it. I probably did not read very much of the book, but I do remember doing one magic trick from the book.

The trick involved an ice cube, string, and salt. You put the string on the ice cube and pour salt on the string and ice cube combination. The salt makes the string and ice cube stick together so you can pick up the ice cube with the string. I thought that trick was amazing.

Now back to what magic tricks I want to learn. I want to learn the card tricks that are on about.com magic plus some other magic tricks that are on the website. Now that I have written that I have a goal to learn some magic I will learn some magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment