Thursday, November 27, 2008

Goal #13 is Learn how make animations with Blender

My Goal #12 is to make animations and video games with blender. I wrote another post about blender on June 26. I also posted two animations I created using blender. The first on is Ginger bread man walking and the second one is The first gingerbread man I animated.

I know in the Ginger bread man walking post I said I wanted to post a new animation ever week, well I have not met that goal yet, but some day I hope to accomplish that goal.

I want to make animations that are at least 5 seconds long with sound if I can find some sounds. I want the animations to be longer than the first two I have posted on this blog because those two don't show very much animation.

With blender I also want to create small games. I would like to created games that look like games for one of the big game consoles, but I am sure I can only create small games and they might not be very good, but a least I will be making games and that is something I have always wanted to learn how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment