Thursday, November 6, 2008

More sega video games I had

I want to write about two football video games I had for my Sega. I have already written about these games in another post, but I want to write some more about the games. The games are NFL 94 and NFL 95.

I liked to run the ball in NFL 94 a lot because it took so long for passes to get to the receivers. I remember when I wanted to pass the football in the game I would have to let the ball go right after I got it from the center. I also remember that the game had one sound effect when you were playing that said back to pass although I think I only heard that when joe montana was my quarterback.

I don't have anything more to add about NFL 95 so I won't. I was just thinking maybe the two football games had some sounds. I think after the play was over the game would say how many yards you gained. I also think the games looked pretty good for genesis games.

No comments:

Post a Comment