Thursday, November 13, 2008

Setting goals

Yesterday I read an article on lifehacker by Gina Trapani about setting goals. The article got me thinking about goals so today I started writing a list of goals I want to achieve. Making the list of goals made me feel good. I don't know if I will achieve all the goals I have written, but I will try.

I need blog posts so I will also talk about some of my goals on this blog. I know I have already written about some goals, but I want to write more on the subject so here it goes. I will write one post talking about each goal.

Yesterdays post about magic would be goal number one. As I said I want to learn card tricks and some other magic tricks. I am not even close to accomplishing this goal because I have not even learned one magic trick yet. I am sure writing about it on my blog will help me get going one this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment