Saturday, November 15, 2008

Goal #3 Learn CSS

Goal #3 is to learn CSS. I have probably written all this before, but I'll write it again. I have tried to learn css several times, but I did not practice it enough so I would forget it. But now I am determined to learn css.

So to learn css I have signed up for about.com's css class. I also want to learn from the tutorials on css help pile. Css help pile is a site I found on about.com web search and it's a great website. I know I can learn so much about css from reading css help pile.

Right now I an almost finished with about.com's css class and after I finish that I hope to move one to css help pile and other articles on about.com about css.

I like css and think it is fun to be able to change fonts and colors on websites. One of my favorite things about css is css positioning because I am not sure I would be able to layout web pages with tables. I also enjoy changing link colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment