Sunday, November 16, 2008

Goal #4 Learn javascript

Goal #4 Learn javascript. I have already written about javascript once before, but I will write some more about javascript because it is one of my goals to learn the programming language.

As I said in my other javascript post I want to use javascript for animation or games. I would also like to learn some Ajax. I am sure I will come up with a lot more ideas for javascript programs once I learn more about javascript.

To learn javascript I have a book called javascript in an Instant by: Toot Murdock that I want to read. The book is a few years old, but I have it and I want to read it. I also as I said in my other javascript post have signed up for the about.com javascript class. I want to finish the javascript in an Instant book and then do the about.com javascript class.

Since my last javascript post in September I have not made any progress leaning javascript, but now since I think I know html and css better I want to start learning javascript again so I can put some scripts on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment