Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am changing the name of my blog

I am changing the name of my blog because I feel like it. Machine Instructions does not seem appropriate for this blog. It needs a title that is more, well more. I don't know what the word is and really who cares anyway.

Back when I stated this blog I am sure I had dreams of blogging success. Hundreds of thousands of readers, I would be a keynote speaker at blogging conferences. In other words I thought I would be an internet celebrity. Now though I realize that this blog will never be popular. I mean who would read it, its horrible. I don't blame anyone for not reading it.

Even though I probably will never be as good a blogger as I hopped I would be I want to keep posting every day because I like writing, it relaxes me. My writing is painful to read but, so what as long as I enjoy doing it. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment