Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #19

Sorry diary for not writing and entry for awhile. I have been totally stressed since I ate all that candy. I have not been able to anything. Ok, ok I never do anything even when I am not stressed but, now I am stressed and not doing anything. I have just been able to lay up in bed and not been able to do anything else.

On the positive side I have been able to catch up on my T.v. viewing. I just sit there day after day staring at the television and it is not even turned on. I must say it is an impressive looking piece of electronics. It just wonderful looking. I know, I know diary I could you know turn it on but, it looks so peaceful when it is turned off. I can't bring myself to ruin all that by turning it on as I just said. Sorry diary I am repeating myself.

Are you still with me diary. I hope I have not put you to sleep. Hellooo. Well I will let you go diary. I know you are busy. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment