Monday, January 18, 2010

Wild talk about a web site

I know yesterday I talked about a web site and so today I will too. For years I have wanted to put up a web site. But there probably will not be an internet to put my web site on by the time I get around to building said web site. I am waiting so long because my web site needs to be perfect for that one person that will visit it. I picture it being like this blog: bad writing and no readers.

But you know, having no one interested in what I write is a good thing. No one will insult my intelligence; except myself of course, I can write what I want and no one will complain; because no one cares, and I can post as much as I want and no one will complain; again because no one cares.

But I think if I ever do get a web site up I will have fun building it even though no one will ever visit it. I love programming and get upset that I don't know how to program. I need to get that web site up. Go web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment