Friday, January 1, 2010

sillys fake diary entry # 11

January 1, 2000

Dear diary

Dairy I had a wild night last night. I stayed up until 9:00pm. Yea I got tired and fell asleep. In my defense the night before I stayed up until 8:30pm half an hour past my bedtime. I start losing energy after my bedtime diary.

The new years eve party went well even though it did not last until new years day. Everyone was there: my teddy bear, my computer, my favorite books and last and certainly least I was there. It would have been a star studded event except that I was there, lol.

The sugar cookies were a hit. Teddy my teddy bear said they were the worst he ever tasted in his life. But teddy has not had much of a life so what does he know. Besides I think he likes to make me upset by saying mean things to me.

As you know diary I make a new years resolution every year. And as you also know diary its the same resolution year after year because I never follow through with my resolution. If I did accomplish my resolution and then made the same resolution the next year what would be the challenge of the resolution. I would be setting myself up to succeed though and I like to succeed even if its a lock that I will succeed.

Here is my resolution just like last year diary. I want to learn how to program. I know it is a big goal but, this is the last year I am will come though. Next year I will be a programmer and then I will need to get another resolution, I think. Well diary its already past my bed time, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment