Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sillys fake diary entry #10

December 31, 1999

Dear Diary

I don't have much time to write today diary. I am to busy partying. This is new years eve after all. Its also the dawn of a new millennium. One thing I have to say though diary is the who Y2k thing does not scare me, no way.

I spent most of the day preparing for my new years eve bash(The big party). The party has some great food, if you think cookies are a food group. What can I say I like cookies, no I adore cookies. Hey its the holidays so why not spoil myself and my diet. Did I write diet, I am not on a diet diary no not me. I weigh the same now as I did when I graduated college, I swear. I mean I don't swear because I never swear, if that makes any sense. Party on diary and see you in the new year of 2000. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment