Friday, December 25, 2009

Sillys fake diary entry #4

December 25, 1999

Dear Diary

It was a slow day today at the silly compound or Casa silly as I and my friends like to call it. I woke up tired from all the partying last night; my head was pounding. When will I realize I am getting older and can't party hard anymore, probably never.

So as I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself, is that because I was tired I went down to the guest house with my dog Thomas. Tom and I sat around the pool on chase lounges just staring into the water or looking at the pretty Japanese garden I just had installed down there.

I feel so much guilt about not working all day but, I was so tired and hungover I know I would have never gotten anything done. Sometime you need a little downtime. But with me its always go go go. I guess I need to let my hair down so to speak and relax once in awhile. Sweet dreams dear diary. I am going to bed to try to get some sleep. I am sure I will be up until three watching re-runs of lifestyles of the rich and famous. I love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment