Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sillys fake diary entry #3

December 23 1999

Dear Diary

I could not sleep at all last night because I had the heat turned up to high when I went to bed at my usual time of three o'clock in the morning. I know big shock I could not sleep, I have told you before that I only get a few hours of restless sleep each nigh. I just can't shut down and relax because I have so many things to do. There are just to many things to do in the world. Yep.

Well anyway you know my motto dear diary when I have a night where I can't sleep at all, I say to myself hey if I can't sleep why should anyone else in my apartment building. So you can guess what happened next, Yep. I cranked up the volume of my stereo.

The album was my old favorite 14 shades of gray by staind my most favorite album ever. Needless to say my neighbors! did not like what I was doing. There was shouting "Stop that music" and pounding on my door but, I just ignored all that. Hey I don't care if they like me or ignore my when I walk up to my apartment. I don't want to talk to those people anyway. Its getting late diary and its past my bed time it's already 2:30 ha ha, so goodnight and if I don't sleep tight neither will the people in my building, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment