Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Silly Fake diary entry #2

December 22 1999

Dear Diary

I have something to confess to you. You know how I like the Austin powers movies because I have told you so many, many times. Well I decided to name my cat after Dr. evil's cat.

So I named my cat Mr. gigglesworth. I did not realize until sometime later that I had heard the name wrong. Dr. evil's cat is called Mr. Bigglesworth but, I can't change the name now, oh well. Its just, its just that all my friends know I named my cat after Dr. evil's and when the come over and I call my cat Mr. gigglesworth they laugh. Oh it is horrible. I guess I should move the couch closer to the t.v. or turn up the volume both things I do not want to do. I am so embarrassed.

Yours truly

Silly Supercoder

No comments:

Post a Comment