Tuesday, December 8, 2009

fiction by silly, The diary of a shoe

In today's fiction by silly post I am going to write about a shoe. Go silly go.

People think it is easy being a shoe. I can tell you from experience it's not. Let me introduce my self I am Sammy shoe. A work boot is the type of shoe I am. My brand is Strong As Steel. I came for strong as steel's original factor in downtown horseshoe. I am top of the line so I am very expensive, $300 expensive to be precise.

I was purchased by a woman name Nadine Thomas who work's construction here in horseshoe. She is thirty years old and is single. Enough about her this diary is about me the shoe remember.

I get no respect I can't even tell my story in my own diary. To bad I guess. I am tired of being taken for granted. Oh he is just a shoe, he should never have a bad day, he should always be happy. Well shoes are not always happy. My job it tough I have to support the weight of a 130 pound construction worker all day. That is hard. She never takes care of me I don't even get a spot to live in the house, I am left to sit out side all night and freeze. My time is up this is Sammy signing off.

So ends another fiction by silly post. Wow that was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment