Friday, December 11, 2009

Fiction by silly, Tiny the red brick

Today fiction by silly focus on Tiny the red brick. Go Silly.

As a brick I am under a lot of stress. I have to hold up the bricks above me so the chimney that I belong to does not collapse.

Originally I came from the Old mansion on 4th and 35th street in uptown Broken. It was a grand old mansion with chandeliers made of gold, it was just fancy, I don't know any other way to say it. The mansion was torn down twenty years ago to make room for a parking lot for the new Brakes department store. How sad but, those things happen.

The company that tore down the house salvaged as much of the mansion as they could and threw the rest into the city dump, so I hear from the people who drop by my new house. I was one of the salvageable items so I am not in the dump.

Cindy and Met were remodeling their house and being cheap they asked the crew taking apart the mansion if the could use the bricks. That's how I got here.

A typical day for a brick like myself involves a lot of sitting around. You could say I am trapped ha ha. I spend a lot of time talking to Mindy the owners dog. She is a dash hound. She is very nice. My time is up. The End. Fiction by silly is done for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment