Monday, December 21, 2009

Sillys fake diary entries

I have another bad idea. I want to start writing fake diary entries. The posts surprisingly will be called Silly's fake diary entries. How original. Don't waste your time reading these posts. If you want to read a good fake diary read the secret diary of Steve jobs its hilarious.

December 21 1999

Dear diary

Today I spent most of my day watching Austin powers on the huge 13 inch t.v. I have in my living room. I sat on the couch eating chocolate ice cream and snickers bars, my normal food when I watch my favorite movies. I am sure I would be able to see the t.v. if the couch was not 30 feet away from the television but, moving the couch is so much work I figure why bother.

Heck if I move the couch I might break a nail or even worse break a sweat and I just can't let those two things happen. Well dear diary it time to get back to watching the movie.

Silly Supercoder

No comments:

Post a Comment