Wednesday, December 9, 2009

fiction by silly, Jerry the Golf ball

In today's fiction by silly post I am writing about Jerry the golf ball. You go silly.

Hi I am Jerry and I am a golf ball. I am no longer an active golf ball which means I am no longer being used to play golf. I am in a golf ball retirement home which is a polite way of saying I am in the back of someones closet in a shoe box. Its a lonely existence but, I am no longer being hit with a club every day so its all good.

My active live was only about three months which is extraordinarily long for golf balls. My golfer was cheap so he used me until I was all used up. He played golf everyday of those three months at Ice kingdom in Poppy city. Poppy city is in the state of Flower in case you were wondering. Moving on, being a golf ball and being an active golf ball its, well, how should I put this, not something or a place you want to be. It hurts getting hit with a golf club. But I don't have to go through that anymore. I am free to live in this shoe box forever. How great.

That silly's fiction post for today, how terrible, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment