Monday, December 28, 2009

sillys fake diary entry #7

December 28, 1999

Dear Diary

Sorry Diary but, I don't have much time to write I have got to get to bed early because I have a big day tomorrow. First of though I am sorry about the way I wrote to you yesterday dear diary I was angry and I should not have taken it out on you, please forgive me. Its my problem if I don't use anything I buy not yours.

Today I decided to cut loose and stop depriving myself. I should enjoy my wealth so with than in mind I was racing my Ferrari up and down my driveway today at the blistering pace of 20 miles per hour. Sure laugh if you want to but, its the first time I have driven that car since I brought it home three years ago, someday maybe I will even get up to driving the car 30 or 40 miles per hour.

Time for bed diary, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment