Thursday, December 24, 2009

Silly fake diary entry #3

December 24, 1999

Dear Diary

I went to the the gym today. You know the one I own. As you know diary going to the gym once a week has been a habit of mine since I bought the place last week. A man has to stay in shape to feel good about himself.

One of my favorite things to do at Silly gym is to play some b ball. You know basketball diary. I am unstoppable when I am shooting by myself. I am as good as Steve Nash in that situation. I was hitting trays and driving to the hoop. Ok, so I never actually made it to the hope it was more like the free throw line.

You should have seen some of my dunks; 360's, one handed, reverse dunks. Ok, I lied I never actually dunked but, I think I did touch the net on some of my jumps. I did do a 360 though; I looked more like a ballerina than a basketball player twirling with one foot on the ground because I have like a three inch vertical jump. I love the gym. Good night, Diary

Silly Supercoder

No comments:

Post a Comment