Wednesday, December 30, 2009

sillys fake diary entry #9

December 30 1999

Dear Diary

As promised dear diary I will update you today on what I did yesterday, so here it goes. Yesterday I was helping the cook, I will call him Mr. S taste test some new years sugar cookies so I needed to get up early so I could start tasting early, we needed to make a lot of cookies.

Did I say we needed to make a lot of cookies. I blew it. Ok diary I lied I was not tasting cookies all day I was making cookies all day because I am to cheap to hire a cook. I know what you are thinking diary, you are rich silly how can you be so cheap, well diary I did not get to be so wealthy by spending all my money and I think hiring someone to make new years sugar cookies is an extravagant waste of money.

Of course my person chef could have made the cookies but, I wanted to let her have the day off; That's the kink of nice guy I am.

Lets talk a little baking now diary. I found an old recipe for the cookies in my great grandmothers cook book years ago. I use powdered sugar for the icing. I carefully write the words happy new year on each cookies with the icing. Those cookies are a hit and you are the only person besides myself who knows that I make them. Everyone else thinks my chef makes them. Good night and sweet dreams diary. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment