Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sillys fake diary entry #6

December 27, 2007

Dear Diary

What a wonderful day I had at the villa today. I was so excited to have my Ferrari back. I should have used the car and not let it sit around. Cars they need to be driven, so my mechanic tells me.

I let that thing sit in storage for a year because as you know dear diary I never like to use anything I buy because I might ruin it. But why even buy anything if I am not going to use it. The money would be better off in the bank accumulating interest rather than depreciating because as everyone knows thing get old and loose there value. I get so frustrated and angry at myself about not enjoying my wealth. I deprive myself all the time; like not driving the Ferrari, sleeping on the floor instead of my bed because I am afraid I will wear out my mattress, watch T.V. while sitting on my floor instead of my couch, and on and on you get the idea.

Well I was having a good day until I started writing this diary entry, now I am mad. I am going to the sleeping bag on my floor, good night.

P.S. Hey I do use one thing I bought the sleeping bag, cool. Goodnight. oh and I do watch the T.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment