Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sillys fake diary entry #5

December 26, 1999

Dear Diary

Diary what an amazing three days it has been. I've been to my apartment, The silly compound as I wrote yesterday and now I am on my private 747 bound for my villa in Italy to bring in the new millennium. As regards the 747 diary some might say it is an extravagant waste of money, but I say it is a necessity for the 1990's jet setter. Now where was I before I got side tracked, oh yes Italy I am going to my villa for a week to start the new year off right.

It was an exhausting day today I got up at 8:30am and sat around watching Misses silly pack my luggage. And let me tell you it was stressful watching Maria pack my bags. She is a wonderful woman so I have heard but, she just can't be trusted to treat my expensive suits with the respect they deserve. She treats the rest of my clothes even worse. I won't go into how she treats my socks, its just to horrible to talk about. I yelled and I screamed at her and she finally got everything together for me by noon.

Then it was off to lunch at the airport and then I hopped on the plane and here I am now writing this letter over the ocean, although witch ocean I am over I can't tell you, I am no geographer.

Oh yea, I left the lovely misses silly at the silly compound, I don't want her around to spoil my R&R time. Off to bed, goodnight Diary.

Silly Supercoder.

No comments:

Post a Comment