Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ficton by silly. Getty the grape vine

Today what no one has been waiting for more fiction by silly. I have got ten minutes to write a story and five minutes to edit it. Fifteen minutes total. Time to start writing.

Getty the grape vine started life as a grape at a seed company. He was three years old when he was dug up and sent, bare root to Simone's farm to be planted as a replacement for a grape that had died from a fungus.

"It's been a wonderful fifty years on the farm" Getty told me in an interview for gone grape monthly magazine. Here is part of our interview: How old are you Getty? "I'am sixty years old in November Getty said.

What is the worst winter you can remember out here on the farm? "It would have to be the winter of 1965. There was a blizzard and five feet of snow. I thought I would be killed off by all the cold weather but, somehow I made it out of that winter alive.

And my final question to you Getty is. What is your favorite food? "Well mister interviewer that would have to be cow manure with some bat guano. It really makes me groww, you should she how green my leaves are after I eat that.

Well that is all the time we have for are interview. Thank you for your time Getty. It was nothing mister interviewer Getty said.

Another masterpiece of fiction by yours truly silly supercoder. Ok so it was not a master piece but I wrote the story fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment