Thursday, January 7, 2010

sillys fake diary entry #16

January 7 2000

Dear diary

Diary you probably don't know this about me but, when I was younger I want to be a world class chess player. The reason I did not become a chess player was because of lack of practice and also I did not know a rook from a king. I would say not knowing which chess piece was witch piece was pretty embarrassing when you dream of being a chess player.

So that is why today for the first time in years I picked up a how to play chess book. And after reading through it I still do not know a rook from a queen. How disappointing. My dream has come to an end because I finally realize that I will never be able to play the game I love. I will just have to watch the game and still be confused as to what exactly is going on. Not knowing what is going on in the game is part of the excitement really.

I did not do much besides reading the chess book today. Yea it was a boring day though I am exhausted so goodnight diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment